Why Choose Lomenzo & Lomenzo?
- We alone have “The Lomenzo Edge” - Come and see for yourself what that means!
- You deserve the highest level of personalized service. We personally handle every situation that arises pertaining to your property.
- We give you the distinct advantage of working with a family team, providing multiple perspectives at all times.
- Our proprietary knowledge of Historic and town-related issues on Cape Cod is unsurpassed, adding considerable value to what we offer all prospective buyers and sellers.
- We are fully committed to providing “Exceptional Service without Exception” to YOU!
The Story of Lomenzo Properties
In 2005, sensing the need for a new level of professional service in the Cape Cod real estate market, we founded Lomenzo Properties in order to provide "Exceptional Service Without Exception." Since then, we've been a family-owned, boutique firm serving our clients' needs with integrity and a level of professionalism we believe is unsurpassed in our marketplace. With our unparalleled local knowledge, we are able to empower our clients with the kind of market insights that consistently allow them to make sound decisions about value and timing in the current Cape Cod real estate market.
Now, in our never-ending quest to bring our clients “Exceptional Service Without Exception," our merger with oldCape Sotheby’s International Realty offers the strength and reach of the finest international real estate company in the world. We call it “Exceptional2".
We are truly excited about the opportunities this partnership brings to our Sellers and Buyers in the way of global exposure and a new level of excellence - continuing our 10 year tradition of exceptional service.
On a more personal level, Elaine is a former Merrill Lynch Financial Consultant who brings to the team the personal and organizational skills required to solve the day-to-day issues inherent in all real estate transactions. Peter's 40 years of marketing and advertising expertise add a unique dimension to the properties we represent. Serving as a member of the Old King’s Highway Historic Committee for 16 years (12 of them as Chair), Peter also has extensive knowledge of the rules and regulations affecting properties in Dennis' historical district and those of other Cape towns. Thomas is an aspiring professional who has a propensity for developing personal relationships and providing creative insights. He intends to continue the standard of Exceptional Service in Dennis for years to come.
As a family and a team, we are advocates for all that preserves and promotes the uniqueness and wonder of the Cape Cod life style.
Where Are We Located?
Lomenzo & Lomenzo at oldCape Sotheby's Int'l Realty is located on historic Route 6A in Dennis Village at:
623 Route 6A ( Main Street)
Dennis Village, MA 02638
- We are committed to our family, our church, our profession and our community.
- Chairman, Old King's Highway Historic Committee
- YMCA of Cape Cod Board of Directors
- YMCA of Cape Cod Capital Campaign Committee
- Co-Chair for 2 years of Dennis Memorial Library Fundraising Campaign
- Former St. Francis Xavier Preparatory School Board of Directors
- Former Dennis Youth Baseball Board of Directors and Head Coach
- Dennis Youth Baseball New Field House Campaign Chairman
- Our Lady of the Cape Church - involvement in various ministries, including former President of Men's Club